Passport to Adventure
Many challenges await as you make the perilous journey to Montebello. Make use of all the qualities of an adventure hero—brains, brawn, and beauty—to prevail against the odds (and score the most points <wink> <wink>). It is best not to travel alone, so form a team with 2-5 people and start stamping your Passport to Adventure en route to the District 61 Annual Conference!
- Download the passport
- With your fellow team members, complete each challenge (submit photos to email@example.com )
- Visit often – because more challenges will released:
- January 31, 2018: Passport #1 (click here to download)
- February 28, 2018: Passport #2
- March 24, 2028: Passport #3
- April 7, 2018: Passport #4
Rules and Instructions
- Register a team of 2-5 people on the Passport to Adventure page on the Conference website. All team members must be registered for a full or a-la-carte registration by Thursday, April 19th, 2018.
- Photos eligible for submission must capture the conference logo (which must be clearly visible) within the photo and a minimum of two team members.
- Photos submitted must be identified by the team name, names of the team members who appear in the photo, and the Passport to Adventure ID Number.
- All submissions must be obtained lawfully. You are there to have fun and common sense should prevail in all situations in the pursuit of the game.
- Teams must be courteous and respectful to their teammates, fellow Toastmasters and non-Toastmasters who participate in the Passport to Adventure.
- The judges’ ruling upon submission is final with no appeal process, and random lot will decide any ties.
- There will be bonus points for creativity! Each judge (3) will have 500 points to award in whatever way they wish for submissions that show outstanding creativity.
- Teams must submit the first 25 gathered items by email no later than April 14, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed passports and the last 5 items on the checklist must be brought to the Passport to Adventure desk at the 2018 annual conference before 7:00pm on Friday, April 20, 2018.
- Teams must attend the wrap up activity on Friday, April 20th, 2018 @ 8pm. The final activity will consist of fun mystery tasks that will test the brains, brawn and beauty of the contestants.
Register your team!
Questions? Contact the passport team: email@example.com